Hey What’s Up??? Let’s talk about YOU working from home. Just in case there are still people who do not believe it is possible to find a legitimate work-at-home gig…I am here to tell you that it is possible. Before looking into these kinds of opportunities, it is always best to have your resume and cover letter prepared. A general resume that features customer service experience is sufficient. I found a free resource that enables you to knock out your cover letter and resume in one shot! Wish I had found this 1o years ago! Another alternative to get your resume done is Fiverr. They have outstanding folks over there who can churn out your resume and cover letter for a very low price.
Once you have your resume and cover letter all set up, you can start reviewing jobs with confidence. Check out these three companies I found today by accident:
First of all, for those who are unaware… it is a good idea to get signed up for the free job sites. Not every job site is necessary. I think the ones that specifically offer companies that allow for at-home workers would be good. Get your resume uploaded and before long you will have daily email messages featuring job opportunities. I signed up with Zip Recruiter long ago . Today I happened to log into an old Yahoo email account that I used years ago. This email account was strictly for sniffing out part-time gigs for extra cash. Low & behold…I found three companies today. Bear in mind that for this blog post, these company titles are embedded with the exact, long url where I found the job to be listed. If and when the jobs expire, these links might lead to a dead end ….even within the next few days for all I know. The following job descriptions and highlights were copied from the websites where the jobs are listed. To accommodate all of my viewers, I created a narrated video format of the job details as well as the written version below. So, If you don’t like to read… I got you covered!! Just make sure your audio is on. (But honestly, not wanting to read could hurt you in the long run….just saying. LOL!)
Morgan & Morgan – WORK AT HOME Intake Specialist- Call Center Agent
- MORGAN AND MORGAN P.A. IS A NATIONAL PLAINTIFFS LAW FIRM THAT OPERATES ON A CONTINGENCY-FEE BASIS. FOUNDED BY JOHN MORGAN IN 1988, THE FIRM HANDLES A WIDE VARIETY OF PRACTICE AREAS IN MULTIPLE STATES.OUR FIRM IS LOOKING FOR SELF MOTIVATED EMPLOYEES TO WORK AT HOME HANDLING CALLS FOR OUR FAST PACED CASE CONTROL CENTER EVALUATING NEW CASES VIA PHONE.KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assisting clients via phone and email
- Vetting the legal claims of prospective clients
- Collect client information and draft incident summaries.
- Schedule appointments and complete electronic signature process
- Update clients verbally and/or via email on their case status as needed
- Resolve problems and handle client’s issues in a professional manner.
- Meet monthly Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) and targets
***FULL TIME HOURS ONLY WITH ABILITY TO WORK NIGHTS AND WEEKEND***
***MUST LIVE NEAR THE FOLLOWING CITIES IN FLORIDA: TAMPA/ORLANDO/JACKSONVILLE/OCALA/FT. MYERS/TALLAHASSEE***
- High School Diploma or GED
- Ability to work a full-time schedule from home and be flexible with hours. Latest possible shift 2:30pm -11:00pm.
- Must have a dedicated workspace without interruptions of loud pets, small children and free of loud background noise
- Must have a minimum of 10 Megabits per second of high speed internet and the ability to directly connect to your device via Ethernet cable
- Preferred 1 years’ experience in a fast paced Call Center environment
- Must be passionate about helping people and the ability to exercise discretion and independent judgment
- Must be familiar with some Microsoft applications (Word, Outlook, Excel)
- Highly organized with the ability to multi task, learn fast, and work in a virtual team environment while being self-sufficient and able to work with little to no supervision.
- Detail oriented people person
- Critical/Analytical thinker
- Must type 35 WPM and possess strong computer skills
- Must have excellent telephone skills and the ability to conduct conversations with empathy and professionalism while maintaining a high level of energy and enthusiasm with an optimistic attitude
- Reliable, Punctual and dependable
The Work at Home Intake Specialist will adhere to all company policies the same as if you were in the office. All equipment needed to work from home will be provided.
$12 to $14 Hourly (plus commission)
Dental, Medical, 401K, Vision, Life
Do you have a great personality & good communication skills?
Do you think you have exceptional customer service skills?
Do you want to work in a fun atmosphere with an awesome team?
Tech Service Today provides IT, Telecom & Cabling services across the US and Canada. We are growing like wildfire and we need amazing customer service pros to come grow with us!
In this role, you will support customers and field technicians on service jobs. We pride ourselves in providing exceptional customer service and we need the “best of the best.” Our culture is very fast paced, constantly changing, collaborative & positive. We are seeking smart, motivated professionals who can thrive in this kind of environment. We are also looking for someone with great initiative who has experience working from home. This will be a remote home office position if not living in the Boca Raton area.
Note: Please do not apply if you do not feel comfortable working in a very fast paced position where you need to multitask while maintaining high quality in your work. You need to thrive in this kind of environment. We are looking for highly motivated individuals who want to make an impact at TST. We want to hire the best and retain the best. We are looking for individuals for the long term. If you are looking to just run out the clock, this is not the place for you.
- Responds to requests by prioritizing and scheduling work order installations and tasks to field technicians for the on-time delivery of services
- Handles a high volume of outbound & inbound calls
- Creates service tickets and scheduling
- Directs field technicians and order fulfillment tasks
- Verifies that scheduled work orders are ready for dispatch
- Monitors status and adjusts assignments throughout the shift
- Informs and updates field technicians on schedule or technical related issues
- This is not just inbound customer service. This job entails facilitating jobs with techs & clients all over the US & Canada.
Requirements: (Please do not apply if you do not meet ALL requirements listed below)
- Must have reliable transportation & live within a 20-mile radius of Boca Raton
- or have prior remote home office experience..
- Experience in handling inbound and outbound high call volume
- Very outgoing, friendly, fun, positive outlook, good sense of humor, goes above and beyond for customer – think Ritz Carlton, Disney, & Southwest personality types.
- Excellent & dynamic radio personality type voices – can speak eloquently and with much energy on phone
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Ability to multi-task – navigate phone & computer systems while on calls
- We find that people from hospitality/restaurants tend to do well in this role
- High attention to detail
- Ability to work independently with little to no need for oversight
- Ability to think critically and make practical/smart decisions
- Fully invested in the development & growth (opportunity for advancement is imminent for the right employee)
- High initiative & drive to succeed
- Be quick on feet to do well in our fast-paced atmosphere.
- Technical knowledge of IT/computers & tech savvy
- Basic help desk, troubleshooting, voice/data cabling or telecom skills a plus but not necessary.
- A fun atmosphere
- Competitive salaries
- 100% paid medical/dental/vision coverage and 50% coverage for dependents
- 401K plan with company matching
- Life Insurance
- 3 weeks PTO per calendar year
- Seven paid holidays
- Company-provided cell phone
- Gym membership
- LifeLock and LastPass memberships
- We reward those who go above & beyond
- Opportunity for growth & advancement
- All employees voice opinions and contribute to the strategic direction of the company
- We are committed to performance excellence and being the best at what we do
- Supportive environment where the best tools and resources are provided
- Ongoing opportunities for learning and growth
- Opportunity for growth and advancement
- Focus on teamwork and collaboration
- Ongoing organizational feedback on all levels
- Committed to positive legacy within the community and nationwide
- Please include resume
Equal Employment Opportunity: TST is committed to providing equal employment opportunities in all employment practices, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, age, veteran’s status, disability, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law. Company website: http://www.techservicetoday.com
$15 Hourly (plus commission)
Employment Type- Contractor
Wind River Marketing is looking for an experienced and highly motivated Virtual Sales Agent to generate leads and set appointments for our clients. As an Virtual Sales Representative, you will be able to work from anywhere as a remote agent using our web based sales interface. The pay is 15 dollars per hour and 10 dollars for each qualified appointment.
The Virtual Sales Agent position will involve:
- Generating qualified sales opportunities using cold calling techniques
- Meeting all sales goals
- Upholding the strongest customer service practices
As an Virtual Sales Agent, you will generate high quality leads for our clients, who represent a wide range of industries including building maintenance, software, manufacturing, telecommunications and transportation. You will be the first point of contact with our clients’ potential customers and therefore you must maintain a high level of customer service and professionalism at all times.
Your specific duties as an Virtual Sales Agent will include:
- Making outbound calls
- Communicating persuasively and successfully with company gate keepers
- Getting decision makers on the phone with you and qualifying the business
- Overcoming objections
- Setting qualified appointments on behalf of our clients
- Entering all relevant data into our online sales interface
As an Virtual Sales Agent, you must be personable, outgoing and positive. You must also be dedicated and dependable and demonstrate a solid work ethic. It is also important to your role as an Virtual Sales Agent that you are driven, sales oriented and able to handle rejection with resilience.
Specific qualifications for the Virtual Sales Agent position will include:
- Extensive business-to-business appointment setting experience
- Exceptional verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational and time-management skills
- Having a home office with computer, Internet and unlimited long distance
- Having a soft phone such as a Toktumi a plus
Base Pay – $15.00 /Hour
Other Pay – Competitive Bonus
Employment Type – Full-Time/Part-Time
Job Type – Sales/Marketing
Education – None
Experience – At least 2 year(s)
Manages Others No
Industry Sales – Marketing, Telecommunications
Required Travel None
About Wind River Marketing:
Wind River Marketing, LLC was founded in 2005 by Travis W Petersen. In the last five years, we have become a leading provider of lead generation and business development services. Today, our company employs over 30 high-caliber sales agents and is focused on the service industry. Our mission is to provide as many high quality leads for our clients as we can and to maximize our clients return on investment. We are a long-standing member of the BBB with an A rating and are also a member of One Percent for the Planet, a non-profit organization which funds environmental causes around the globe.
As an Virtual Sales Representative, you will be able to work out of your home, with all of the freedom and flexibility that a work-from-home position provides. We value your hard work and dedication as an Virtual Sales Representative, and will reward you with hourly base pay plus commission.
Any hooo….. I am training new team members for B2B software sales. Still looking to hire more people who want to make $500 per sale with free qualified leads (while working from home). Anyone interested should send a sales resume to [email protected]